Gathering 200 members, the French Water Partnership builds collegially its own expertise from their knowledge and skills. As a key platform for exchange and dialogue between water stakeholders, the FWP is able to bring an united voice on water issues for french actors on the international stage.
Originally created to represent the French water stakeholders and their expertise internationally through coordination of the French presence in the World Water Forum, the French Water Partnership has evolved to integrate the development of its own expertise on many topics.
Advocating an integrated approach of water taking into account all levels, all actors and all numerous water-related sectors, the FWP brings together its members from its 6 different colleges
- to produce collaborative messages and tools on crucial topics, within our Working Groups. Discover our expertise below
- to act as the secretariat of the UNESCO-IHP French Committee
Main working themes
- Freshwater biodiversity and Nature-based Solutions
- Water in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Global and climate change
- Emergency, reconstruction and development