The Canalisateurs is a professional organization member of the National Federation of Public Works. It brings together 330 companies of all sizes specialized in the installation and rehabilitation of drinking water, sewage, irrigation, gas and various fluids.
Our goal: to support the development and success of our members.
5 essential missions:
- Defend the interests of the profession and promote the profession of channeler,
- Sensitize the public authorities (State, communities, etc.) to the issues of the channelers and be force of proposal,
- Provide to the member entrepreneurs reliable and up-to-date information of an economic, legal, technical nature, etc.,
- Affirm the specificity of the channelers, partners of the owners,
- Promote the commitment of member companies in a sustainable development approach.