Set up in 1999, HAMAP-Humanitaire is a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) providing development assistance. It is tasked with taking concrete action to ensure an increasing number of men, women and children have access to drinking water and sanitation, education, healthcare and security. The mission of HAMAP - Humanitaire is to provide assistance to the project manager. It consists of providing support to our local partners at all stages, from the moment they first express their requirements to the completion and sustainability of their projects. In 2017, we:
• Gave 127,758 people access to drinking water,
• Provided 20,226 people with access to improved sanitation,
• Gave 2,764 people access to basic education and/or income-generating activities,
• Provided 11,988 people with a basic medical consultation,
• Gave 36 people training on combating improvised explosive devices.