Glasgow : 13h30 – 14h30
Paris : 14h30 – 15h30
zone D – PV61
How to participate:
On site: Francophonie Pavilion, situated in zone D – Pavilion 61(within the permitted limits). Download the map here.
Online: Follow the session live on the Francophonie Pavilion website.
- Diane D’Arras, Member of the Board and former president of the International Water Association (IWA)
- Jean-Pierre Maugendre, Sustainable Development Deputy Manager, Suez
- Dan Lert, Deputy Mayor of Paris and President of Eau de Paris, France
- François-Marie Didier, President, SIAAP
- Maria Fraskou, Desk Manager Middle East, North Africa, Asia, Secours Islamique France
- Guillaume Choisy, General Director of the Adour Garonne Water Agency
- Armelle Perrin-Guinot, Sustainable Development Deputy Director, Veolia
- Alexandre Alix, Water and Climate Programme Officer – French Water Partnership